- Are there any rules to flying with C.R.A.S.H.?
- Can I print my flight cards ahead of time?
Yes! We also have cards that you can fill out at the launch.
- How do I get to the launch site?
- Do you know where else I can fly my rockets?
C.R.A.S.H. does not maintain a list of locations where it is safe and legal to fly rockets in the Denver metro area. Our launches are free and open to the public, come fly with us!
- Do I need to call in advance to fly rockets with C.R.A.S.H.?
Individuals and families are welcome at any launch.
If you are a group of ten or more we ask that you contact us and schedule a date. We ask that groups arrive at the start of the launch at either 10:00 or noon when we go over the rules. We do not always stay to the scheduled end time. Groups of ten or more are requested to use rockets from standard kits that are not prohibited from flying at the discretion of the Range Safety Officer. Please contact us for more information.
- How to I get access to the web site?
There is no content on the web site that requires a log in to read. All club conversations are found on crash-talk. If need access to the web site please contact Joe at crashonlineorg(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)gmail.com, and he will create an account for you.