- No flights in greater than 10 mph winds.
- No flights that have the potential to glide.
- No questionable clusters or staging.
- No heads up flights.
- No first flights unless a proven design and/or built per manufacturer instructions.
- No flights during a red flag warning.
- Avoid “dog barf” (blown in insulation), use Estes wadding instead.
It may seem extreme, but we are there all year and there are plenty of launches where potential grass fires are not an issue. We are lucky to be there and there is no need to jeopardize the club’s permission to fly at Bear Creek. So, save the Spaceship Ones for when there is no one around and there is snow on the ground.